Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC (daily chemical grade)
1. Shanbang Daily Chemical Grade Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose Instant Dissolving Type is a white or slightly yellowish powder, and it is odorless, tasteless and non-toxic. It can dissolve in the mixed solvent of cold water and organic matter to form a transparent viscous solution. Water solution has surface activity, high transparency, strong stability, and is not affected by pH in water.
2. It has thickening and anti-freezing effects in shampoos and shower gels. It has water retention and good film-forming properties for hair and skin. With the sharp rise in basic raw materials, the use of cellulose (antifreeze thickener) in shampoo shower gels can also greatly reduce costs and achieve ideal results.
3. Characteristics and advantages of Shanbang Daily Chemical Grade Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose Instant Dissolving Type:
1. Broad pH stability, which can guarantee its stability in the range of pH 3-11;
2. Low irritation, high temperature and sexuality;
3. Increase foam, stabilize foam, improve skin feel;
4. Enhance conditioning;
5. Effectively improve the liquidity of the system.
Fourth, the application range of daily chemical grade hydroxypropyl methylcellulose:
It is used in shampoos, shower gels, facial cleansers, lotions, creams, gels, toners, conditioners, styling products, toothpaste, saliva, toy bubble water.
Fifth, the role of daily chemical grade hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
In cosmetic applications, it is mainly used for cosmetic thickening, foaming, stable emulsification, dispersion, adhesion, film formation and improvement of water retention performance, high viscosity products are used for thickening, and low viscosity products are mainly used for suspension dispersion and Film formation
Six, daily chemical grade hydroxypropyl methylcellulose instant technology:
Shandong Yongbang Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. The hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose suitable for the daily chemical industry has a viscosity ranging from 100,000 S to 20,000 S. According to its own formula, the addition amount in the product is generally three thousandths to Five thousandths.